Both devices are now set to become available in the UK during the week which commences on May 7. So in just a couple of weeks or so you’ll have the entire new Xperia line to choose from if you’re in the UK.
Things may still change both regarding pricing and the release time frame, but that’s rather unlikely since we’re now so close to the beginning of May. Anyway, if something does change, we’ll let you know of course.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia S Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update may arrive at the end of March
- LG Optimus 3D and Sony Ericsson Xperia Play on pre-order in the UK
- White Sony Xperia T arrives in the UK on December 4
- Sony Xperia S headed to O2 and Three in the UK, white version to be Phones 4U exclusive
- Nokia Lumia 720 and Lumia 520 arrive in the UK on April 1