As announced earlier this week, AT&T will start selling the HTC One X on May 6. If you just can’t wait to have it, AT&T has opened pre-orders for the new device today.
The One X costs $199.99 with a new 2-yr agreement, and can be bought in either white, or gray. The off-contract price is $549. You can go here to pre-order the handset online.
Coming as AT&T’s first Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone, the HTC One X features LTE connectivity, a 4.7 inch HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, Beats Audio, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, 16GB of internal memory, and a 1,800 mAh battery.
Reportedly, Radio Shack is also taking pre-orders for AT&T’s One X as of today, and is asking less for it: $149.99 on contract. At the moment, the smartphone doesn’t appear online at Radio Shack’s website, but you’ll probably find it in brick and mortar stores.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One X+, One VX and Samsung Galaxy Camera launching at AT&T on November 16
- Nokia Lumia 810 and Windows Phone 8X by HTC available now at T-Mobile USA
- HTC Evo 4G LTE marketing materials spotted. May 18 release date confirmed?
- AT&T’s HTC One XL available for pre-order at Best Buy today?
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?