The Asus Transformer Pad 300 is now available to order from all the major retailers in the US. This stands in the Taiwanese company’s lineup as the most affordable of the new tablets that were announced recently. As such, its price should come as no surprise.
The 16 GB version of the tablet can be yours for $379, and for 32 GB you’ll have to pay $399. The optional keyboard docking station costs $149.
Despite the great pricing, the Transformer Pad 300 isn’t underpowered at all. It comes with a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, a 10.1-inch 1280×800 touchscreen, an 8 MP rear camera, a 1.2 MP front-facing camera, 1 GB of RAM, Bluetooth, and it runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
The Transformer Pad 300 is out now in blue. Other colors, such as red and white, will only become available in early June though.
The tablet is also on its way to the UK, where it will arrive for online orders in early May, and in stores in late May. The price that will be asked over there will be £399. This price will include the keyboard dock. Again, as in the US, only the blue model will launch at first. The white one will be out in late June, and the red one in late July.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Pad 300 priced by Amazon US, should be out on April 22
- MWC 2012: Asus Transformer Pad Infinity and 300 series hands-on
- Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Wi-Fi will be launched in the US next month
- Asus Eee Pad Transformer now just $299.99 at Best Buy
- Asus Transformer TF300T features uncovered: Android 4.0 ICS, Tegra 3 quad-core processor