According to Mobile Syrup, Bell’s One V will be released on May 3, and it’s possible that Telus is going to introduce the device at about the same time. Apparently, the new smartphone will cost less than $300 off-contract. The price with a new contract agreement isn’t known at the moment.
The One V is the most affordable handset from HTC’s new One series. It runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Sense 4 UI, Beats Audio technology, 5MP rear camera, 1GHz single-core processor, 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC says the One V will be launched in the US “this summer”
- HTC One V to be launched in the US by MetroPCS, US Cellular and Virgin Mobile
- Dual SIM LG Optimus L3 II, L5 II and L7 II all expected to debut at MWC 2013
- HTC Desire X and dual SIM LG Optimus L5 launched in India
- HTC Desire C to arrive in India this week