Samsung’s next-generation Galaxy flagship phone will be officially unveiled next week, on May 3. Until then, the South Korean company is teasing us with a video which, unfortunately, doesn’t unveil much regarding the new device.
The video suggests that the next Galaxy – possibly called Galaxy S III – will allow you to stand out from everyone else. Yeah, you and other 10 million people who will buy the phone. Anyway, the video is embedded below:
Samsung has also put up a website called TheNextGalaxy. Sadly, this doesn’t work for the moment. If previous rumors are to be believed, the Galaxy S III will feature a 4.6 inch Super AMOLED HD display, 1.4GHz Exynos quad-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera. Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich will certainly be on-board. We’ll bring more on this as soon as new details are uncovered.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S 4 to have a 1080p Super AMOLED screen. Galaxy S II Plus could be announced next month
- Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-i9500 concept shows up on video
- Samsung still reviewing launch options for the new Galaxy S III
- Samsung Galaxy Note III confirmed for the second half of 2013? Galaxy Tab 3 10.1 LTE listed at Bluetooth SIG
- Quad-core Samsung Galaxy S III to be announced at MWC 2012? Galaxy S 3D reportedly in the making