Vodafone UK just dropped us a note letting us know that “the next Galaxy” will be available on its network. Naturally, Pay Monthly as well as Pay as you go options will be there to choose from, as soon as the smartphone gets officially launched.
It’s pretty clear that it will be sold by all the major UK operators, but Vodafone wanted to be the first to make it official. I guess that makes sense, considering that today is also when Samsung released the first official teaser video for the handset.
Vodafone has put up a registration page for “the next Galaxy”, where you can go and enter your details in case you want Big Red to keep in touch with you regarding the Galaxy S III’s availability.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) could be available on September 9th
- Samsung Galaxy Tab is official, will launch on September 2nd in Berlin
- Vodafone UK replaces Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v with the slimmer 10.1
- UK: Vodafone’s exlclusivity of the HTC Sensation is about to end
- Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Touch (Galaxy S II) press photos leaked