Both the Sony Xperia P and Xperia U run Android 2.3 Gingerbread, with updates to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich planned for later this year. The Xperia P (pictured above) features a 4 inch qHD display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory. The Xperia U offers a 3.5 inch FWVGA display, 1GHz dual-core processor, 5MP rear camera with 720p video recording, VGA front-facing camera, 512MB of RAM, and 4GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia SP and Xperia L to be launched in the UK this month
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U announced – they’re smaller versions of the Xperia S
- Sony Xperia S will be offered with £30 worth of free accessories in the UK
- Sony Xperia S priced in the UK (£467.99 SIM-free), should be out in early March
- Sony Xperia SP launching in the UK on April 30?