The HTC Evo 4G LTE will be in stores on May 18, according to two separate rumors on the matter. Following a first rumor regarding the May 18 date which surfaced last week, today Android and Me claims one anonymous (but apparently very reliable) Sprint source has confirmed this date.
The HTC Evo 4G LTE was announced by Sprint earlier this month as the true successor to the original Evo 4G. Pre-orders for the Evo 4G LTE are set to start on May 7, but the carrier didn’t say anything about when we should expect the smartphone to become available.
Apparently, on May 18 the Evo 4G LTE will make its debut both online and in Sprint stores. Today’s rumor comes from the same source that pinpointed the launch date of Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus, so it may just turn out to be more than a rumor. Until it does though, view it as nothing more than a bit of speculation.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s Nexus S 4G will be available on May 8 for $199.99
- Sprint Samsung Galaxy Nexus indeed launching on April 22, new leak claims
- Rumor: Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Nexus delayed until December
- Sprint Nexus S 4G presale starts today at Best Buy
- Sprint to launch the Samsung Galaxy Nexus as its first LTE phone