As expected, today T-Mobile USA has released the HTC One S, becoming the first US carrier to offer an HTC Android 4.0 ICS handset with Sense 4 UI (AT&T will follow shortly, as it’s getting ready to launch the HTC One X on May 6).
The One S is T-Mobile’s thinnest smartphone ever (only 7.95mm), and can be bought online here for $199.99 with a new 2-yr contract agreement (after a $50 mail-in rebate). Apart from Ice Cream Sandwich and Sense 4, the new handset features 4G HSPA+, a 4.3 inch qHD Super AMOLED display, Beats Audio, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, and 16GB of internal memory.
The HTC One S can be fond not only at T-Mobile, but also at Costco, which is selling it for a slightly lower price: $189.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile HTC One S will be available for $189.99 at Costco, no mail-in rebate required
- HTC One S event scheduled by T-Mobile USA for April 18
- HTC One S hitting T-Mobile USA on April 25?
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- HTC One X launched in Canada by Rogers