Just a couple of days ago we got word that T-Mobile is in the process of prepping a Samsung Galaxy Note launch. Back then though we had no leaked images showing the device itself, but just a user agent profile and some purported screenshots showing the firmware version TMo’s Galaxy Note was supposedly running. We told you that if this actually is real, you should expect pictures of it in the wild to be leaked.
And here we are two days later, and that’s exactly what has happened. TmoNews got hold of some images portraying the T-Mobile-bound Galaxy Note in all its glory.
Unfortunately we still don’t know anything about pricing or the phone/tablet hybrid’s release date on the magenta network, but we’ll let you know when more details are available. And at this rate, that should be pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note may be headed to T-Mobile
- T-Mobile’s upcoming Huawei-made myTouch poses in the wild. Again
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 gets handled, photographed
- More pictures of the Verizon HTC Merge/Lexikon leak
- T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S Relay 4G shows off all its angles