The S Advanced has a slightly curved design, featuring a 4 inch WVGA Super AMOLED display, TouchWiz UI, Wi-Fi, GPS, HSDPA, 1GHz dual-core processor, 768MB of RAM, 5MP rear camera, 8GB of storage space, and MicroSD card support. The handset currently runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but it will probably be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich at some point.
According to The Inquirer, Phones4U and Vodafone UK will also offer the Galaxy S Advance (for unknown prices), but only starting April 30.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G, gets priced at €494 in Germany
- Sony Xperia Advance now available in the US, costs around $250 unlocked
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover S5690 now available in the UK
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 and Ace Plus S7500 hands-on
- Dual core Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 leaks