Verizon to launch the Samsung Galaxy S3, 5 inch HTC phone, and multiple Motorola Droid Razrs this year?
We’re still a week away from officially seeing Samsung’s next Galaxy flagship – most likely called Galaxy S3 – and yet we’re already hearing rumors regarding one of the carriers that will offer it in the US.
According to BGR, the Galaxy S3 will be released by Verizon Wireless, possibly “over the summer”. That’s obviously good news for those who wanted the Galaxy S II on Verizon (it’s well-known that the carrier refused it in favor of the Google Galaxy Nexus).
It’s said that Verizon would also launch multiple new Motorola Droid Razr handsets – one of them is probably the rumored Droid Razr HD. Even more interestingly, BGR reports that there’s a new HTC smartphone headed to Verizon, and featuring: a 5 inch HD display, Sense 5 UI, next-generation quad-core Snapdragon processor, and a Scribe pen (like the HTC Flyer). By the looks of it, this new HTC device will compete with the Samsung Galaxy Note, and the LG Optimus Vu.
Another new handset included in the largest US carrier’s fall line-up is, of course, Apple’s new iPhone 5 (or whatever it will be called in the end). All in all, it seems that Verizon customers will have quite a few high-end smartphones to choose from later this year.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II leaked
- HTC Droid DNA costs $149.99 at Wirefly, $50 less than at Verizon
- New Samsung Galaxy Note GT-N5100 with Android Jelly Bean coming soon
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Note II can now be bought for just $199.99, Motorola Droid RAZR HD for $49.99
- New Motorola Droid Razr M HD with Android Jelly Bean coming soon?