Just a couple of days after LG Germany announced the availability of Optimus True HD LTE, now LG has unveiled that the handset would be launched in more countries. In consequence, customers in Sweden, Portugal, Hong Kong, and Singapore will be able to buy the Optimus True HD LTE soon.
Already released in Korea, Japan, Canada (as the Optimus LTE), and the US (as the Nitro HD), the Optimus True HD LTE features a 4.5 inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels, 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and an 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording. It’s still running Android 2.3 Gingerbread, but an ICS update is on its way.
“With the Optimus True HD LTE, we want customers to understand that LTE isn’t just about the network and that all LTE phones are not alike,” declared Dr. Jong-seok Park, President and CEO of LG Electronics Mobile Communications Company.
LG didn’t say how much the Optimus True HD LTE would cost.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus L3 II with Android Jelly Bean launching this week
- LG P936 officially announced in Germany as the Optimus True HD LTE
- LG Optimus L5 II launching around the world now in single and dual SIM versions
- LG Optimus Sol E730 with Ultra AMOLED screen and Android Gingerbread launched in India
- LG Optimus LTE is the company’s first HD smartphone