Two new and unannounced Sony Xperia smartphones have showed up in leaked photos recently, allowing us to see what the Japanese company is preparing for the near future in terms of mobile devices.
According to this post over at Baidu, the Hayabusa features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.55 inch HD display, dual-core, Snapdragon S4 MSM8960 Pro processor (with Adreno 320 GPU), 13MP rear camera with HDR video, 2,200 mAh battery, and a case that’s about 7mm thin. The handset should be announced in June.
The second new Xperia is the ST21i (apparently codenamed Tapioca). This is a small device, as you can see in the photo below, where it stands next to the Xperia S. It also runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 3.2 inch HVGA display, 3MP rear camera, 800MHz processor, and 512MB of RAM.
There’s no word on when the Sony Xperia ST21i Tapioca will be announced. But we’ll probably hear more about it soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Sony Xperia LTE Android phone to be launched in June, could be the LT29i Hayabusa
- New Sony Xperia ST21i Tapioca with Android 4.0 ICS previewed
- Sony ST21i Tapioca specs confirmed via benchmark
- Sony Xperia Ion spotted in red. ST21i Tapioca to be called Xperia Tipo, should have a dual SIM version
- AT&T Sony Xperia Ion to be out in June?