Here we have a new image that claims to show Samsung’s next flagship smartphone – the Galaxy S III.
Published by KnowYourMobile, and received from an anonymous source, the photo suggests the smartphone is about 130mm tall, and features a 4.8 inch display (previous rumors had it that the screen would be a 4.65 inch one). A hardware button can also be spotted in the photo.
Obviously, we won’t know for sure if this is the real new Galaxy until May 3 (this Thursday), when the device will be finally announced by Samsung. It’s said that the Galaxy S III will be released in the US via Verizon, but it remains to be seen if that’s true.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung GT-i9300 live photo surfaces; this can’t be the Galaxy S III
- New Samsung Galaxy Note III to have a 6.3 inch screen?
- Verizon Galaxy Nexus now rumored to arrive on December 15
- Google showcases new Android phones: Samsung Acclaim, Samsung Galaxy i5500, Galaxy i5801, Acer Liquid Stream
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini in the making?