Although it’s been almost a month since Sprint announced the HTC Evo 4G LTE, we still don’t know its official launch date.
We’ve heard a couple of times that the new handset would be released on May 18. And now GoodAndEvo is also saying the May 18 date is “confirmed”. Moreover, the website has stumbled upon some images showing Evo 4G LTE marketing materials (seen below). Apparently, Sprint stores will get similar materials starting May 14.
As a reminder, pre-orders for the Evo 4G LTE will open on May 7, as shown here at Sprint. The new smartphone will run Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich from day one, featuring a 4.7 inch Super LCD HD display, Sense 4 UI, HD Voice, Beats Audio, Google Wallet, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Evo 4G LTE will be available starting 8 AM in Sprint stores (on May 18)
- Dual SIM HTC T328w Wind with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich spotted in China
- HTC Evo 4G LTE officially arriving at Sprint on May 18
- AT&T announces HTC One X release date: May 6. Price: $199.99 on contract
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile