Since both the original Galaxy S i9000 and the S II i9100 are available in several color versions, we’re obviously expecting the new Galaxy S III to have at least two different colors, too. And it looks like it will.
GSM Arena has received a screenshot that shows the S III included in Carphone Warehouse’s inventory system. White and blue versions are mentioned. This blue could be a really dark blue (like one of the colors AT&T’s Galaxy Note has) – in this case, it can be considered almost black.
Of course, we’ll only find out what color versions the new Galaxy has after its official announcement (tomorrow). Until then, Unwire Hong Kong has got hold of a screen protector for the S III:
As you can see in the second photo, the screen protector includes a hole for the home button, and is a tad larger than HTC’s One X. This probably means the Galaxy S III will have a 4.8 inch display, as rumored a few days ago.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Note II has a sixth color version: blue
- Dual SIM Acer Z110 with Android 4.0 ICS coming soon
- Sharp’s 1080p Android Jelly Bean phone priced, compared to Samsung Galaxy S III and HTC One X+
- Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE now in pink, too
- Blue Samsung Galaxy S4 spotted in Japan. S4 Mini appears in live photos