The Prism features a 3.5 inch HVGA display, 3.2MP rear camera, and Android 2.3 Gingerbread (most probably, you shouldn’t hope for an official update to Android 4.0 ICS). The new device will cost $149.99 off-contract, or $19.99 with a new 2-yr agreement (after a $50 mail-in-rebate). I wonder why they didn’t make it free on contract.
The Huawei Prism will be initially available via Best Buy, starting May 6. On May 9 customers will also be able to find it at Walmart. T-Mobile will release the smartphone nationwide (and online) only starting May 23.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Huawei Prism now available at T-Mobile for $19.99
- T-Mobile Prism II by Huawei gets leaked press renders, has low-end specs but runs Android Jelly Bean
- BlackBerry Curve 9350 launched by US Cellular
- T-Mobile Samsung Exhibit II 4G gets official, in Walmart stores tomorrow
- T-Mobile Huawei Prism stops by the FCC, it’s probably a low-end Android