Samsung Galaxy S III already on pre-order in the UK. O2, Vodafone, Orange, T-Mobile and Three will have it
Officially introduced last night in London, the new Samsung Galaxy S III is already available for pre-order in the UK, where the handset is expected to become available on May 30.
Almost all important British networks will have the new Galaxy: O2, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, and Three.
Customers can pre-order the S III either unlocked, or on various plans. Pricing differs, depending on each seller. For example, Carphone Warehouse is offering the handset SIM-free for £499.99 (about €615, or $808), throwing in some free accessories (32GB SanDisk MicroSDHC card, ZAG InvisibleSHIELD screen protector, in-car charger). On the other hand, Clove is asking £549.99 for a SIM-free S III.
Both Carphone Warehouse and Phones4U let you pre-order the Galaxy S III for free on plans starting at £36 per month.
If you’re wondering “what about the US?”, well, the new Galaxy will be available there a bit later – starting June, coming with LTE connectivity. For now, no US carrier has unveiled official plans to bring the S III Stateside.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia Lumia 820 now up for pre-order in the UK, free from £29 per month, £379.95 SIM-free
- Samsung Galaxy S4 sold with free Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 in the UK (limited offer)
- Google LG Nexus 4 available for pre-order in the UK
- Motorola Defy and white Samsung Galaxy S now available in the UK from Carphone Warehouse
- LG Optimus 3D to be launched in the UK on July 7