It’s well-known that Samsung is getting ready to introduce several Windows Phone handsets later this year, despite the fact that the company is mainly focusing on Android right now (with the Galaxy S III being its latest Android flagship device).
As rumored several times before, one of Samsung’s future WP devices could be the SGH-i667 Mandel. Apparently, the handset has been pictured for the first time recently. What you’re seeing below is the back of the alleged Mandel. The second image shows a render of the device, with AT&T’s logo on it.
We still don’t have too many details about the Samsung SGH-i667 Mandel, but we know it features LTE connectivity, a WVGA display, and 8GB of internal memory (with 5.6GB user available).
AT&T is already selling two LTE Windows Phones: the Nokia Lumia 900 ($99.99 on contract), and the HTC Titan II ($199.99 on contract). It remains to be seen when, or if it’s going to carry the Mandel, too.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Mandel LTE Windows Phone may still be on its way to AT&T, despite not being announced yet
- HTC Runnymede fully exposed, Beats Audio logo visible
- Samsung to launch 3 Windows Phone handsets in 2012, LTE-capable Mandel included
- AT&T’s Samsung Focus S pictured
- Another LG Windows Phone 7 Series handset leaked?