If white, black, and purple aren’t your favorite colors, but you still want to buy a Motorola Droid RAZR from Verizon, here’s some incredibly good news for you. It looks like yet another color variation of the new RAZR is set to be released pretty soon.
It’s… blue. A leaked image picturing this blue Droid RAZR inside a Verizon system has made its way to Android Central, and the inventory screenshots clearly mention May 18 as the launch date.
Aside from the new color, nothing has changed here. This will be the same old Droid RAZR, Android 2.3 Gingerbread (sadly) included too.
There’s no word on pricing just yet, but there’s no reason for it to be more expensive than the other RAZR colors. We’ll let you know when we find out more. That said, why anyone would still buy a ‘vanilla’ RAZR as not go for the RAZR MAXX (which is probably the one LTE device to have decent battery life right now) is quite the mystery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- More evidence that Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr Maxx will be out on January 26
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR in blue now available in select stores, online on May 17
- Verizon kills the Droid Eris; Droid Incredible still delayed – Motorola couldn’t be happier
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr coming in white soon?
- Motorola Droid RAZR HD and Droid RAZR MAXX HD could arrive in October