Announced last month, Toshiba’s all-new 10-inch Android-powered tablet, the Excite 10, is now available. The price being asked for the Wi-Fi-only version with 16 GB of built-in storage space is $449.99, just as promised by Toshiba during the launch event.
You can pick up a Toshiba Excite 10 right now from Amazon, for that exact price. 32 GB and 64 GB variants are also due to arrive soon, but they’re not out just yet.
The Toshiba Excite 10 comes with a 10.1-inch 1280×800 Gorilla Glass touchscreen, a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor clocked at 1.2 GHz (which is slightly lower than other Tegra 3 devices we’ve seen so far), 1 GB of RAM, claimed ’10 hour battery life’, and it runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba intros three new quad-core Android ICS tablets: Excite 7.7, Excite 10, and Excite 13
- Toshiba Excite 7.7 Android 4.1 Jelly Bean update now rolling out
- Quad-core Toshiba Excite 10 tablet can now be yours for just $299.99
- Toshiba Excite 10 SE gets unveiled for the US, yours for $349.99 starting on December 6
- Toshiba Excite X10 (AT200) announced for the US, prices start at $529