Expected to hit Europe starting May 29, the new Samsung Galaxy S III will be released in India, too, shortly after that. More exactly, according to NDTV (New Delhi Television), the new Galaxy flagship should arrive in India in the first week of June.
Reportedly, the suggested retail price of the S III for India will be 38,000 INR (about $716). However, the “street price” is likely to be lower, around 34,000 INR ($640).
Building on the success of S II, the Samsung Galaxy S III comes with both hardware, and software enhancements, including: Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.8 inch Super AMOLED HD display, eye tracking, S Voice, S Beam, 8MP rear camera, 1.9MP front-facing camera, 1.4GHz quad-core Exynos processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal memory. The handset will be available in blue and white for the beginning, with additional colors to be introduced later.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III officially released in India
- Samsung Galaxy S III to start shipping at AT&T on June 18
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- New Samsung Galaxy Beam headed to the UK
- White Samsung Galaxy Nexus gets official, should be out next month