Want to know where exactly you’ll be able to buy the Samsung Galaxy S III in Canada? Well, it looks like almost all Canadian carriers are going to have it.
Until now, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Wind Mobile, Mobilicity, Virgin Mobile, Videotron, and SaskTel have confirmed that they’d carry the S III. Retailers like Best Buy and Future Shop will also sell the new Galaxy. The smarthpone should become available in Canada starting “this summer.” For now, there is no info on pricing, and neither specific launch dates.
In the US, the Samsung Galaxy S III will be released in June. So maybe Canadians will get lucky, and have it at about the same time. We’ll let you know more when new details are unveiled.
Via Mobile Syrup
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III could be launched in Canada on June 20
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus will be launched by Rogers and Telus in January 2012
- Samsung Galaxy Note II launching in Canada on October 30
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE to be launched by Bell?
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus pre-orders to start on November 21 in Canada