Nokia has introduced another service that’s aimed at differentiating its Lumia Windows Phone devices: City Lens. Currently in beta, City Lens is an augmented reality application that lets you instantly see points of interest around you (including restaurants, hotels, landmarks, shops, public transport stations), through your phone.
Available for Nokia Lumia 900, Lumia 800 and Lumia 710, City Lens also lets you filter points of interest, get destinations with one tap, or share places with friends.
If you have one of the Lumias listed above, you can download City Lens here. A video preview of Nokia City Lens can be watched below:
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Nokia launches Lumia 900 in China, unveils NFC-ready Reaction Bluetooth Headset
- Windows Phone 8-like Start screen, plus other enhancements coming in future update to Nokia Lumia 900, 800, 710 and 610
- Nokia Ovi Suite 2.0 Beta announced, available for download
- Nokia Transport for Lumia Windows Phones now out of beta, available in the Marketplace
- Nokia Lumia 928 officially bringing more Windows Phone 8 to Verizon on May 16