Wirefly is the third party retailer that has also started accepting pre-orders for the Evo 4G LTE, but it’s doing so at a price that’s $50 lower than what Sprint is asking for the handset. So you can go to Wirefly right now and pre-order an HTC Evo 4G LTE for just $149.99. You’ll still need to sign a new two-year contract of course. The good news is that the same price is available for Sprint customers wishing to upgrade their existing phones.
The Evo 4G LTE is expected to be out on May 18. However, that being merely rumored information (and not something actually confirmed by Sprint), it’s uncertain at this point. We’ll have to wait and see. Anyway, if you’d like to be among the first people to handle the Evo 4G LTE, you should probably pre-order.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s LG Optimus G can be pre-ordered for $50 less at Wirefly
- Sprint Samsung Epic 4G Touch pre-orders start for $149.99, shipping on September 16
- HTC Evo 4G LTE officially arriving at Sprint on May 18
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE to be finally available starting “the next few days”
- Sprint HTC Evo 3D now free at Wirefly for both new customers and upgrades