Although Sprint still hasn’t unveiled the official launch date of its HTC Evo 4G LTE, the carrier now lets users pre-order the handset. As previously announced, the new Evo costs $199.99 with a new 2-y contract agreement, or $549.99 off-contract.
The HTC Evo 4G LTE is Sprint’s third LTE smartphone, and the first in the US to come with HD Voice. Similar in many aspects to AT&T’s HTC One X, the Evo 4G LTE runs Android 4.0 ICS, and offers a 4.7 inch Super LCD HD display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP rear camera, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, and MicroSD card slot (this last feature is missing from AT&T’s One X).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Evo 4G LTE marketing materials spotted. May 18 release date confirmed?
- HTC Evo 4G LTE officially arriving at Sprint on May 18
- Sprint intros HTC One SV and ZTE Force LTE smartphones for Boost Mobile
- 5″ ZTE Quantum headed to Sprint, caught on camera while its specs got leaked
- Sprint HTC Evo 4G LTE with Android ICS announced as the first HD voice-capable smartphone in the US