A few weeks ago, when Motorola announced the Razr Maxx for the UK, it said the handset would become available there in mid-May.
Now we have an exact launch date for the new smartphone. Retailer Clove says it’s going to ship it starting May 18. The Razr Maxx costs £430.80 (about €537 or $696) – that’s £46.8 higher than the price of the regular Motorola Razr.
Although it’s being released in Germany with Android 4.0 ICS on board, the Razr Maxx for the UK will run Android 2.3 Gingerbread at launch. If that’s not a problem, then the handset will offer you a 3,300 mAh battery which can provide up to 17.6 hours talk time, or up to 380 hours of standby time. Other than that, you get he same features found on the original Razr, including: 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, 8MP rear camera, 1.2GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Motorola Razr Maxx will be out in India this month
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus video
- Lenovo P770 with Android Jelly Bean and 3,500 mAh battery launches to take on Motorola Razr Maxx
- Verizon Droid Razr Maxx will be launched on January 26 according to Motorola