Sure, you’ve been able to get a Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX for Verizon from Amazon for just $199.99 ever since January. But what if for some reason you just don’t want to purchase it from the well known online retailer? What if you absolutely must get it from Verizon itself?
Well then, good news for you. Big Red has decided to cut the price of the RAZR MAXX by $100 too, now finally matching Amazon’s pricing. So yes, $199.99 is all you’ll need to pay. Provided you agree to signing a new two-year contract, of course.
If you value battery life above everything else in a smartphone (including timely software updates), don’t mind Verizon as your carrier, and would like to get a pretty high-end device too – the RAZR MAXX is it. It’s the only it, in fact, at this moment. And hopefully it will signify the beginning of a trend (of phone makers putting more emphasis on battery capacity), and won’t be relegated to the history books as just another niche offering. We’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Android Jelly Bean updates for Verizon’s Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD rolling out now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD can now be yours for $79.99
- Motorola RAZR MAXX now available in the UK, SIM-free for £424.97
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr and Razr Maxx should get Android Jelly Bean updates this quarter
- Motorola RAZR MAXX now available at Alltel for $129.99