Telus will introduce a new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich smartphone in Canada on May 17 (this Tuesday): the HTC One S.
According to Mobile Syrup, Telus will sell the One S for as low as $99.99 (new 3-yr contract agreement required). Customers will also be able to buy the handset without commitment, reportedly for $569.99.
In case you don’t know yet, the HTC One S features Sense 4 UI, a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED display with 540 x 960 pixels, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal memory, VGA front-facing camera, and an 8MP rear camera.
The One S isn’t going to be a Telus exclusive in Canada. Bell and Virgin Mobile will sell it, too, apparently also starting May 17.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC One S shows up at Virgin Mobile Canada. Motorola Motoluxe coming soon, too?
- Samsung’s Ativ S Windows Phone 8 handset officially launching in Canada next month
- White Samsung Galaxy Note released in Canada via Telus
- New Apple iPad to be welcomed by Virgin Mobile Canada with new LTE network
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada