The Samsung Galaxy S III is due out at the end of this month. That said, as it usually happens, someone got his hands on a unit early, and an unboxing video was promptly created.
Be advised that it’s in Italian, all 7 minutes of it. So unless you know the language, you’ll probably just want to see the Galaxy S III in the flesh. Thankfully, there’s also a comparison between Samsung’s latest flagship and some of its main competitors on the market right now: the Samsung Galaxy Note, the HTC One X, the HTC One S, the Samsung Galaxy Nexus, and the Samsung Galaxy S II.
You’ll undoubtedly get a feel for the Galaxy S III’s size and handling. Though keep in mind that the unit in the video is running pre-release software, so things may still be more optimized when the device ships.
With record pre-orders from carriers and retailers, the Samsung Galaxy S III is sure to be one of the best selling Android devices in the following months.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III caught in the wild smiling for the camera
- Samsung Galaxy S Pro with QWERTY keyboard in the making?
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Tab 7 may run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread, not Honeycomb
- Samsung confirms Android ICS updates for the Galaxy S II, Galaxy Note, and recent tablets
- Android 2.3 Gingerbread beta update for Samsung Galaxy S i9000 leaks