AT&T’s HTC One X has gotten even cheaper. The carrier itself is still asking for $199.99 for the handset (with a new two-year contract, of course), but Amazon has offered it for less ever since launch day.
And if somehow you reached the conclusion that $50 off didn’t represent big enough savings, Amazon will now sell you a One X for just $129.99. So $70 cheaper than AT&T. And the good news is that this offer is valid for both new customers as well as those who are already with AT&T and wish to upgrade their hardware. You will still need to commit to spending two (more) years with the carrier, but that’s to be expected in the US of A.
If you’re interested in picking up an HTC One X for AT&T, head on over to Amazon right now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T Nokia Lumia 900 now just $0.01 for new customers as well as upgraders
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD can now be yours for $79.99
- Verizon HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE now $50 cheaper at Verizon, cheaper still at Amazon and Wirefly
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Epic Touch 4G for Sprint is now only $99.99
- Amazon cuts price of Sprint’s Samsung Galaxy S III even more, now just $99.99