One day ahead of schedule, the Motorola RAZR MAXX has finally arrived in the UK today. The RAZR MAXX is, as its name implies, a supercharged version of the Motorola RAZR that has been available internationally for many months now. Supercharged, in that it comes with a huge 3,300 mAh battery, whilst being in all other respects identical to its slimmer sibling.
One way to put it is this: if you care about your smartphone’s battery life, and would like it to run Android – this is the one to get. Sure, it’s still running Android 2.3 Gingerbread. So if you care more about timely OS updates than battery life, you clearly won’t be buying a RAZR MAXX.
Otherwise, it’s a decent performer still. It comes with a dual-core 1.2 GHz processor, a 4.3-inch 540×960 touchscreen, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of storage space, microSD card support, an 8 MP camera with 1080p video recording, and all the usual connectivity options.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Razr HD and Razr Maxx HD available now
- Motorola RAZR MAXX now available at Alltel for $129.99
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially announced in the UK. Will run Android 4.0 ICS from day one in Germany
- Motorola Razr Maxx officially coming to Europe in May, stars in anti iPhone 4S and Galaxy Nexus video
- Motorola RAZR D1 and RAZR D3 launched in Brazil