The Sony Xperia Ion is on its way to Hong Kong. The smartphone was first launched by AT&T in the US, and in the meantime it’s already arrived in Taiwan. And it seems like the next territory on the list is Hong Kong.
Sony Hong Kong has already started taking reservations for the Xperia Ion. The suggested retail price has been set at HK$ 5,198, which amounts to approximately US$ 670 or €526 at today’s exchange rates.
The release date hasn’t been made public yet, but since reservations are open, it probably won’t be too far away in the future.
The Sony Xperia Ion has a 4.6-inch 720p HD touchscreen, a dual-core 1.5 GHz processor, a 12 MP camera with 1080p Full HD video recording support, 1 GB of RAM, 16 GB of built-in storage space expandable with microSD cards, all the usual connectivity options, and a 1,900 mAh battery.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia Neo L launches in Hong Kong
- Sony Xperia L arrives in the UK on May 15
- Sony Xperia S (Nozomi) official details leak ahead of imminent announcement
- Sony Xperia P and Xperia U delayed in the UK until late May
- Sony Xperia ZR won’t be released in the UK, Germany, France. Xperia L available now in some countries