Unveiled earlier this month as the world’s first Android smartphone to have 2GB of RAM, the LG Optimus LTE 2 has been released in South Korea last week in just one color version: black. However, a white edition also exists, although it hasn’t been officially announced.
Spotted by PocketDroid, the white Optimus LTE 2 looks nice, and could be mistaken for a white Optimus L7 (since the two handsets have a lot in common, design-wise). Like the black version, the white Optimus LTE 2 features Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, a 4.7 inch True HD IPS display, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processor, 8MP rear camera, and a 1.3MP front-facing camera.
We still don’t know if LG is planning to introduce the Optimus LTE 2 in other markets except South Korea. But we’ll let you know as soon as we find out something about this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 4X HD spotted in white
- Pink LG Optimus L7 to be launched soon
- LG Optimus G now truly official. It’s the world’s first LTE smartphone with quad-core Snapdragon S4 CPU
- LG announces Optimus Pad LTE, forgets to include Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
- SIM free LG Optimus 4X HD available in the UK now