Toshiba has announced that it’s bringing a new Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet to the UK. Interestingly, the tablet is called just like an older model, released in Japan last year with Android Honeycomb on board: AT300.
That aside, the new AT300 is obviously better than the old one. It’s 8.95mm thin, and features a quad-core Nvidia Tegra 3 processor, a 10.1 inch Gorilla Glass display with 1280 x 800 pixels, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, HDMI, 5MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 16GB / 32GB of internal memory, and SD card slot. The tablet’s battery can provide up to 10 hours of video playback.
The Inquirer has it that the Toshiba AT300 will be available in the UK before the end of June. For the moment, the tablet’s price is not known.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Toshiba Excite AT200 with Android Honeycomb to be launched in Canada in February
- Toshiba AT300 Android Honeycomb tablet launching in June (in Japan)
- New 7-inch Toshiba Thrive Android Honeycomb tablet announced
- Toshiba AT200 (Excite) will cost $579 in Australia, should be launched next month
- Toshiba Tablet with Android 3.1 Honeycomb launching in Canada in August