Officially announced back in February, the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 is Samsung’s cheapest new Android tablet. It’s already available in several markets, including the US, Canada, and the UK, and now it’s been launched in India, too.
The tablet is known as Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 310 in India, and its official price is 23,250 INR (about $415) – although most retail stores will offer it for around 20,000 INR.
According to SammyHub, if you buy the Galaxy Tab 2 310 from Tata DoCoMo you get 3GB of free data for three months.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 7 inch display with 1024 x 600 pixels, HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.2MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GHz dual-core processor, and 1GB of RAM.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 launched in India as Galaxy Tab 680
- MWC 2012: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 and Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 hands-on
- Samsung Galaxy S III officially released in India
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 announced by Cricket as its first tablet
- 7 inch Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 announced. Octa-core Nexus 11 and Dual SIM Tab Duos also in the making?