It’s no secret that the Samsung Galaxy S III will be available in Canada via most (if not all) mobile carriers starting “this summer”. But for now there hasn’t been any official launch date unveiled.
Still, if the leaked screenshot seen below is to be believed, the new high-end Android 4.0 ICS smartphone should be released across Canada on June 20.
The screenshot was obtained by MobileSyrup – a trusted source when it comes to Canadian mobile rumors. The website notes that pre-orders for the Galaxy S III could be open on May 30.
Assuming the Galaxy S III is indeed going to be launched in Canada in June 20, we’ll probably see it hitting the US at about the same time. Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and T-Mobile are all getting ready to bring the new Galaxy Stateside.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S III finally released in Canada
- Sprint employees starting Palm Pre training – release imminent?
- Palm Pre officially announced for Bell Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Canada on July 7
- Samsung Galaxy S will be launched in Canada, too