The Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is now up for pre-order in Canada, courtesy of Future Shop. The Android-powered tablet announced at MWC in February will set you back $349.99. That’s actually quite cheap for a 10-inch tablet, but the Galaxy Tab 2 isn’t that much of an upgrade compared to its predecessor, despite its name.
The Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 will become available in Canada on June 22. So you have plenty of time left to pre-order one, in case you need to be among the first Canadians to get their hands on it. The advertised version comes with 16 GB of built-in storage space.
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 is identical in almost all respects to the original Galaxy Tab 10.1, except it has support for microSD cards, runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and is slightly redesigned (to be patent-proof, we assume). Uninteresting specs aside, that’s a really decent price, so if you’ve been looking for a 10-inch Android tablet that doesn’t break the bank, you may want to consider this.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Canada on July 7
- Huawei Ascend P1 and Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 now available in the UK. Galaxy Note 10.1 gets priced
- 16 GB Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus now in stock at Amazon, yours for $399.99
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 launched in India as Galaxy Tab 680
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 launched in India