Not long after announcing the HTC Titan 4G with Windows Phone, Telstra is now getting ready to introduce another new LTE-capable handset from HTC: it’s the One XL – which, of course, runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and is known in other parts of the world (including the US) as the HTC One X.
There already is a One XL landing page over at Telstra’s official website, but there’s no info added to it yet. But at least you can see the smartphone in the official video promo embedded below, which showcases a few of its highlight features, including the 4.7 inch HD screen, and the 8MP rear camera.
Ausdroid has it that customers who pre-order the One XL on any of Telstra’s Freedom Connect Plans will get a free pair of Beats Audio headphones (worth $299). Apparently, Telstra will provide more details on the handset’s availability tomorrow.
The HTC One XL has been announced for Europe, too, where it should hit the shelves starting early June.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo now available at Telstra
- HTC Evo 3D launch dates on Telstra and Vodafone Australia announced
- Telstra HTC Sensation now out
- HTC won’t bundle Beats headphones with its smartphones anymore
- Samsung Galaxy S II can be pre-ordered at Telstra now