The company has posted a teaser video that promises “truly incredible next transformations” for Computex 2012 (which will take place in Taipei between June 5 and June 9). This description, alongside the ambiguous image that shows up in the video at some point, makes me believe we’re going to see at least another Transformer at Computex.
Now the question is: what could a new Transformer offer? The Infinity TF300T has a 1920 x 1200 pixels screen, while the Transformer Pad 300 comes with a 1280 x 800 pixels display. They both run Android 4.0 ICS, and they’re powered by quad-core processors. Maybe the new one will be a cheaper dual-core alternative. We’ll see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Asus Transformer Infinity TF700T Wi-Fi will be launched in the US next month
- Asus Transformer Pad Infinity launching in Australia on August 7
- Google Nexus Tablet reportedly confirmed by Asus rep. Asus Padfone and Transformer Infinity headed to AT&T with LTE on board?
- Asus Eee Pad MeMo, Transformer and Slider Android Honeycomb tablets announced (video)
- UK: Asus Eee Pad Transformer can be yours for just £299 until December 4