As promised last week, Sony has started rolling-out Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich updates for its Xperia Arc and Xperia Neo smartphones (launched back in 2011).
Both handsets are being blessed with Android 4.0.4. Sony notes that the update is being released “in batches”, so your Arc or Neo may not get it as of today. Luckily, Sony is detailing exactly which Arc and Neo models are receiving updated on its official blogs. You can check out this post for the Arc, and this one for the Neo.
Other Xperias introduced in 2011 should get Android ICS this week, including the Xperia Pro, Xperia Mini, Xperia Mini Pro, Xperia Active, and Xperia Live with Walkman.
Via Xperia Blog
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- No Android 4.1 Jelly Bean for Sony Xperia Arc S, Ray, Neo V and the other 2011 Xperias
- Sony announces new Android 4.0 ICS updates for 2011 Xperias
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 (Shakira) official photos leaked
- Confirmed: Android Ice Cream Sandwich coming to Sony Ericsson’s Xperia 2011 lineup
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Play won’t be updated to Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich after all