It would certainly be great for those of you who have Rogers as your carrier to get access to HTC’s upper-midrange Android-powered offering alongside its flagship sibling.
While we don’t yet know when Rogers will in fact have the One S in its stores, we can tell you how much it’s going to cost: $149.99 with a new three-year contract. Prices for other contract terms as well as sans contract aren’t available just yet. But they’ll probably get leaked in due course, so stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers starts taking pre-orders for HTC Evo 3D and LG Optimus 3D, may ship on August 16
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S II LTE and Galaxy Tab 10.1 to be bundled for $249.99 starting tomorrow
- Telus to launch the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 4G on September 8, Rogers prices it at $599.99
- Rogers HTC One X could be out on April 20
- RadioShack’s Black Friday deals leaked