The Samsung Galaxy S III, or a version of this smartphone at least, will be offered by US Cellular at some point in the future.
It certainly looks like the smaller, regional carriers in the US will get in on that hot Galaxy S III action alongside the ‘big four’. Today was the launch day for the Galaxy S III in the first batch of countries. Yet if Samsung’s goals of seeing its new creation on hundreds of carriers in more than a hundred countries are to be achieved, of course everyone has to be involved – including US Cellular in the USA.
The information about US Cellular eventually releasing the Samsung Galaxy S III comes courtesy of a screenshot of an internal system that was leaked to Android Central.
In it you can clearly see that it will have the model number R530, and will come in both white and pebble blue, with 16 GB of built-in storage. Those are all the details we have right now. Stay tuned for more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Galaxy Tab 10.1 are on their way to US Cellular
- Verizon Samsung Fascinate (Galaxy S) could be available on September 9th
- HTC Desire II (Desire S) and Wildfire S headed to US Cellular
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 is on its way to Verizon with 4G LTE on board
- Samsung Galaxy Note II priced at $299.99 by US Cellular, available by the end of October