T-Mobile is going to launch a couple of new myTouch-branded devices sometime this year. They’re going to be made by Huawei, and one will be basically identical to the other, save for a physical side-sliding QWERTY keyboard. We’ve already seen press renders of both, and the keyboard-free device was caught in the wild a couple of months ago.
In case those pictures simply weren’t enough for you, or just to serve as a reminder that this myTouch is still in the works and will be launched in the future, here’s another picture showing the keyboard-free Huawei myTouch out and about:
These devices have been leaked so many times that it’s really quite surprising that the magenta carrier hasn’t officially announced them yet. We’re hoping it will do just that pretty soon. Unfortunately, no additional information about the phone, its specs, pricing, or release date have been leaked today alongside the photo.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 2012 T-Mobile myTouch Android smartphones to be made by Huawei
- T-Mobile’s HTC Amaze 4G, Sensation 4G, LG DoublePlay, myTouch, and myTouch Q approaching End-of-Life
- Huawei’s T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q officially launching on August 8, Android ICS nowhere to be found
- T-Mobile myTouch and myTouch Q will be available on November 2 for $79.99
- T-Mobile myTouch 4G Slide pre-orders begin on July 19 for $199.99, in stores on July 27