Although it was supposed to be released in India sometime in April, alongside the One X and One V, the HTC One S isn’t available there yet (while the other two handsets are). But it looks like the smartphone’s Indian debut isn’t too far away now.
According to The Mobile Store, the One S should be launched on June 8. At the moment, the retailer says the handset will cost 33,000 INR (about $593).
The One S is HTC’s thinnest smartphone ever (only 7.8 mm). Like the One X and One V, it runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich with Sense 4 UI. Other features include a 4.3 inch Super AMOLED qHD display, Wi-Fi, HSPA, GPS, Bluetooth 4.0, 8MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, and 16GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- HTC One S to be launched by Telus in Canada on May 17
- White HTC One S 64GB with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean goes on sale in Taiwan
- Samsung Omnia W, Galaxy Y and Wave 3 announced in India
- T-Mobile USA’s HTC One S available for purchase now