First seen back in April, Lenovo’s new IdeaTab S2109 will be officially released in the US soon. More exactly, the tablet should become available Stateside in early June, both at Lenovo directly, and via Office Depot.
According to this press release, the IdeaTab S2109 will cost only $349, and that certainly isn’t a bad price.
The new Lenovo IdeaTab S2109 runs Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, and features a 9.7 inch display with 1024 x 768 pixels (a la Apple’s iPad), Wi-Fi, GPS, four speakers with SRS sound, Micro HDMI, 1.3MP front-facing camera, dual-core TI OMAP 4430 processor, 1GB of RAM, and MicroSD card support. The tablet is only 8.9mm thin, and sports a curved, unibody design. You can check out more about it here at Lenovo US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- 9.7-inch Lenovo IdeaTab S2109 with Android ICS breaks cover
- Lenovo IdeaTab S2 with optional keyboard dock now available starting at $343.20
- Lenovo announces IdeaTab S2 Ice Cream Sandwich tablet to take on Asus Transformer Prime
- Lenovo to launch IdeaTab A2107 and A2109 Android ICS tablets in the US in September
- AT&T intros cheap Lenovo IdeaTab A2107 Android tablet