The LG Prada 3.0 (or Prada Phone by LG 3.0, or Prada Phone 3.0 by LG – the company doesn’t seem to be very clear about this phone’s name) has been available in the UK since February. So far, the pricing’s been indicative of a typical high-end Android smartphone. But now you have the chance of getting a pretty decent handset for a great price. And let’s not forget that it has the name Prada slapped on its front – that’s got to be worth something to someone.
The Prada 3.0 can now be yours for just £239.99, a far cry from the £400+ you were previously required to pay for this exact same device. Expansys is the retailer making this possible, so go there and order some Pradas. At this price, it’s actually not a bad smartphone.
The LG Prada 3.0 has a 4.3-inch 480×800 touchscreen, an 8 MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and 1080p HD video recording, a front-facing 1.3 MP camera, a dual-core 1 GHz processor, 8 GB of built-in storage, 1 GB of RAM, HSPA, Bluetooth, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, a 3.5 mm headset jack, and a 1,540 mAh battery. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread, complete with a Prada UI custom skin.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Prada Phone by LG 3.0 now available in the UK for £424.98
- Prada Phone 3.0 by LG pre-orders start in the UK for £429.99, shipping in early February
- LG Prada 3.0 priced at £500 in the UK
- LG Prada 3.0 launching tomorrow, but only in Korea
- LG shows off its Prada 3.0 Android phone, launches red Optimus LTE in Japan