Cricket Wireless will be the very first pre-paid (no contract) carrier to launch Apple’s iPhone in the US. The carrier has just announced that it would sell the iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 models to its customers starting June 22. Both iPhones will be offered with Cricket’s $55 monthly plan, which provides unlimited voice, data, and texts.
Cricket will sell the iPhone 4S 16GB for $499.99, and the iPhone 4 8GB for $399.99. If you think these are great deals, you can register for further info here at Cricket.
At the moment, Cricket serves around 6 million customers, being the eighth largest mobile carrier in the US.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Virgin Mobile USA officially launching iPhone 4S and iPhone 4 on June 29
- Virgin Mobile may launch the iPhone on July 1
- Orange UK announces the iPhone, O2′s exclusivity ends
- Sprint may offer the iPhone 5 with unlimited data plans, unlike Verizon and AT&T
- China Unicom sold over 100,000 iPhones since October