Samsung Galaxy S III officially arrives in Canada on June 20 with 2GB of RAM, LTE (SGH-i747), or HSPA (SGH-T999)
Earlier today, we provided some details on the prices the Samsung Galaxy S III will have in Canada. Not long after that, Samsung has officially announced that the handset would be available in the country on June 20 – just as rumored.
There will be two variants of the S III in Canada: SGH-i747 (featuring LTE and coming to Rogers, Bell, Telus, Virgin Mobile, and SaskTel), and SGH-T999 (bringing HSPA+ to Wind Mobile, Videotron, and Mobilicity). Both variants will feature 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon S4 processors, and 2GB of RAM. The SGH-i747 will have 16GB or 32GB of internal memory, and the SGH-T999 only 16GB.
In the US, the Galaxy S III SGH-i747 should be released by AT&T, while the SGH-T999 is bound to hit T-Mobile. I assume Samsung will want to introduce the S III in the US on June 20, too. We’ll obviously let you know when we hear more about this.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy S III launch details unveiled
- Samsung Galaxy S III finally released in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Note II launching in Canada on October 30
- Canada: Samsung Galaxy Nexus hits Videotron on February 8, HTC Radar goes to SaskTel soon
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus launched by Mobility Canada, free HM1100 Bluetooth headset included